All of the devices that Apple produces include various great and useful functionalities that can make it easy for any user to perform any task. And among all the Apple devices, iPhone and Apple Watch are the most popular and commonly used gadgets. All the iOS devices come with some inbuilt apps and programs. For instance, the calculator app comes pre-installed on all Apple devices, except for the Apple Watch. And even though some people might find it a bit inconvenient to perform calculations on an Apple Watch tiny screen. But, it surely comes in handy in some of the situations. Whether you want to perform some basic mathematic calculations or need to calculate a gratuity amount for a party, performing calculations will be much convenient using an Apple Watch. But, here, the main question is, how can one get the calculator app on an Apple Watch?
Of course, not every Apple device user is a fan of digging into their smartphones for performing basic calculations. So it’s better to get and access the calculator app on Apple Watch. And if you have watchOS 6 or later version on your Apple smartwatch, then you will be able to access the calculator app very easily. Do you also own an Apple smartwatch? Want to know how you can get the calculator app on your Apple Watch? If you want to see the process, you will need to make sure that you read this complete article.
The Techniques to Get the Calculator App on an Apple Watch
Any Apple Watch owner can easily and quickly get the calculator app on their smartwatch. For this, firstly, you will have to make sure that you are using watchOS 6 or later version on your smartwatch. Or there are various other third-party calculator apps available to install on Apple Watch. And here, we are going to show you how you can add the calculator app on your watchOS 6. So, to proceed with the task, let’s take a look at the below-mentioned instructions.
The Steps for Adding the Calculator App on Apple Watch
Here’s how one can get the calculator app on an Apple Watch:
- You can start the procedure by installing watchOS 6 or a later version on your Apple Watch.
- And then, on your Apple Watch, you will have to press the Digital Crown to get to the watch face on your Apple smartwatch.
- And now, press and hold the watch face screen for a few seconds, after which you will reach the customization mode.
- The next step is to choose the watch face and then tap on the option of “Customize.”
- After this, tap on a complication location.
- Proceed by rotating the digital crown and then scroll through your screen to select the complication for the calculator.
- Now you can exit the customization mode by pressing the digital crown. And at last, tap on the watch face.
Now that you have added the calculator app to your Apple Watch, let’s see how you can access it:
The Instructions for Accessing the Calculator App on Apple Watch
Here are the steps that you will have to follow to access the calculator app on your Apple Watch:
- To start using the calculator app on your Apple Watch, firstly, you will have to tap on the Digital Crown.
- And now, select the calculator app by tapping on its icon. And that’s it. Now, you can use the app on your Apple Watch to perform the basic calculations.
- If you want, you can also access the calculator app from an Apple Watch face. You can do so by tapping on the calculator complication. And then, you will be ready to do the calculations on your smartwatch. And that’s all.
So, this is how any Apple Watch user can get and use the calculator app on their smartwatch. If you liked this article, then please keep following our website to explore more information like this.