Google Calendar can turn any unorganized person into an efficient person. This calendar does more than just reminding you what day it is today. You can schedule meetings, embed them on the website, and coordinate with multiple calendars.
Google Calendar is a time management & scheduling tool created by Google. You can perform a lot of stuff with this application, such as appointments, organize your daily tasks, and more. The Google Calendar also works best for users who need to plan their busy schedules.
If you want to sync all your calendars in Google Calendar, it will show all your events in one calendar. If you have work and a personal calendar, then you can sync to view both at the same time. Follow these options to turn on the sync option:
- Open Google Calendar app on your device.
- Click the Settings menu gear icon.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Scroll to the Import & Export option and choose the Export option.
- Export your calendar.
- After that, go to your main calendar application.
- Click the Settings menu gear, then click on Settings.
- Scroll to Import & Export option.
- Finally, import your calendar.
Scheduling remote meetings in your Google Calendar is a lifesaver. You can create a Google Hangouts link. This feature will save you a lot of time, so you do not need to send a video conferencing link. Follow the following steps to create a Google Hangouts link in Google Calendar:
- Sign in to your calendar.
- Create an Event,
- Click on More options.
- Under add conferencing, click on the Hangouts option.
- Users can also fill up the rest of their event details.
If your Google Calendar has a lot of events, then changing the view will help you to provide a better idea. A day view might be helpful because you can focus on all your meetings for the day. Users can also change Their Google Calendar view by following steps:
- Open Google Calendar on your device.
- After that, click on the dropdown beside the settings menu gear.
- Choose the option between day, month, and week.
- You can also pick the options to show weekends or not.
If you book an event in your calendar in advance, you must set a reminder before it takes place. An auto-reminder can be helpful if you want to finish a task before the event. Follow these steps to set an auto-reminder in Google Calendar:
- Sign in to your Google Calendar app.
- Click the Setting menus gear and then Settings.
- Scroll down and select Settings for my calendars and click on your calendar.
- Scroll down and click on the event notifications.
- Users can also choose how many alerts they want before events start.
- Choose whether you want to receive a notification or an email.
- Finally, click on the Add notification option.
If you get an email about travel or booking to your Gmail account, an event is added to your Google Calendar. In short, this tip does not have any steps to perform. It is an automatic process from Google. However, you should have emails sent to the same Google account as your daily calendar. Because now, you can view all your upcoming events.
To-do lists are great to keep track of your projects. You will be able to include your daily tasks into Google Calendar. It will also help you to stay on top of all of your projects. These two features will help you better manage your time. If you want to add tasks to Google Calendar, then follow these steps:
- Open Google Calendar on your device.
- Click on the Tasks option.
- Then click the Get started button.
- Click on the Add a task option.
- Then, enter your task into the box.
You can add attachments for many people to view on the Google Calendar directly. Follow the following option to do so.
- Open your Google Calendar app.
- Click on the day or date you want to create the event.
- Click on the clip icon to add your attachment.
- Finally, click on the Upload option.
Google Calendar can help you manage your time, workload, and processes. The application is helpful, from remembering birthdays to scheduling meetings. It also helps users to improve their time management better than other calendars. To sum up, Google Calendar can become your own little personal assistant.