With Windows 11, users are asking how to open the task manager on Windows 11. In Windows 10, there are very simple steps to open the task manager. You only need to click right the taskbar and choose Task manager to open it on the system. Task Manager is a tool that helps in troubleshooting issues on Windows.
But, if you didn’t know how to open Task Manager on Windows 11, you can easily follow the blog. In this blog, you will learn how to open a task manager on Windows 11 easily.
It is a very easy method to open a task manager on Windows 11 by clicking right on the Start menu. After that, press the task manager from the menu, and it will open automatically. You can also press the search icon and type: task manager. Click on the search result- as you search for something on Windows 10.
- You can also open the task manager on Windows 11 using keyboard shortcuts. Press Ctrl + Alt + Shift and open it directly.
- You can also press Ctrl + Alt + Del and open the security screen. From the security list, press the task manager.
- If we say keyboard shortcuts, press the Windows key and open the Start menu. After that, type task manager. Whatever the search results you get, click on it.
- Press Windows + Key + R from your keyboard and open the Run dialog.
- After that, type taskmgr and press the OK button.
- Then, press the Enter button from your keyboard, and the task manager will open.
You can also create a shortcut for the task manager on the system to use it. Just see the below pointers.
- Click right on any empty space where you can create a shortcut.
- Press the New item and choose Shortcut.
- In the Create Shortcut window, press the Browser icon.
- After that, find the task manager app in the Browse for Folders or Files box: C: –> Windows –> System32 –> Taskmgr.exe.
- Now, choose the Taskmgr app and press the OK button.
- You will add the application path to the textbox. Also, enter the below command into the box.
- Press the Next button.
- You need to enter a name for the created shortcut into the box and press the Finish button.
- Later, the task manager will be added to your system desktop. Also, double-click on the task manager and open it.
- Finally, you have an easy access task manager in Windows 11.
You can easily open the task manager on Windows 10 system very easily. We have provided you with the simple steps to open the task manager on Windows 10. Task Manager helps users troubleshoot issues on Windows. You can create a shortcut, use the command prompt, and start button to open the task manager.
Garry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Office.com/setup and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience