Has the error code P07 emerged on your Canon printer? Are you looking for some effective solutions to fix it? If yes, you have landed on the right page. You may have read several solutions on online sites and forums, but those solutions may not be effective. We have shared three great solutions in the article. If your Canon printer is showing the error code P07, follow the instructions below to fix it. Before we go ahead and tell you about the solutions, we will first tell you some basic reasons behind the emergence of this error code. Let’s get started and learn how to resolve the error code.
Causes of the Error Code P07 On a Canon Printer
The emergence of the error P07 causes a Canon printer to malfunction. The error code P07 negatively affects the printing jobs. If your Canon printer has suddenly started showing the same error, you need to apply the provided solutions to rectify the frustrating error. Fix the error by following the instructions given below.
How to Resolve Error Code P07 on Canon Printer
To help you know about the effective ways to rectify the error code P07 on a Canon printer, we have explained the solutions below. Read these solutions in detail.
The error P07 may occur on a Canon printer suddenly without prior warning. If your Canon printer displays the error code P07, follow the steps below.
- For the resolution of the issue, keep your Canon printer on.
- After that, you should plug in the power cable of the Canon printer.
- Press the button from the operational panel.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Now, you need to press the button again.
- Do not carry out any other operation while your Canon printer is performing the cycling process.
- Finally, you have to check if the printer error P7 is gone.
In several cases, the solution above may not work. You need to carry out the steps provided below to eliminate the frustrating error code P07 in the least possible time. Follow the troubleshooting methods below.
- First and foremost, press the power button on your Canon printer to turn it off.
- Press the as well as hold the Start/Stop button.
- Or else, a Canon printer user can press the Resume/Cancel button.
- After that, you need to click on the Power button in the middle.
- Now, you need to wait until you see the green light glowing.
- Now, release the Start/Stop button and press the Power button also.
- Press the Start/Stop button two times.
- Finally, you have to release the Power button.
- Wait until the digit “0” appears on the screen.
- The final thing you have to do is turn on your Canon printer and check if the error code P07 is fixed.
We have explained two solutions above to help you fix the error P07. In some cases, the solutions above-mentioned may not fix the error. The third solution is even more effective than those given above. We hope the third one will fix the existing error on the Canon printer. Follow the instructions mentioned in the same way as described below:
- The first thing you have to do is connect your computer to a stable internet connection.
- Then, you need to access the internet browser installed on your system and download the Resetter from the website.
- Now, you need to run the Service Tool 1050.exe. file.
- Take a detailed look at the USB port and see how the connection should be established.
- You need to ensure that you place the right-sized paper in the paper tray of the Canon printer.
- After doing so, you need to go to the option that says “Clear Ink Counter” and click the Main button.
- Select the Platen button and check the ink counter.
- Keep your printer in the OFF mode.
- When the process is complete, you need to restart the Canon printer after five minutes.
- Print a page to see if the error code P07 is resolved.
How to Prevent Canon Printer Error P07
To prevent the emergence of the error P07 on a Canon printer, you need to keep the following points in mind. Read these points and follow them.
- Cover your Canon printer to protect it from dust.
- Avoid overloading the paper sheets.
- Avoid using third-party ink cartridges.
- Give your printer rest for about 30 minutes, as overheating may cause the issue.
The error P07 may occur anytime and affects the proper functioning of a Canon printer. We have shared several great solutions above. We hope the solutions prove helpful.
Hi guys! My name is Leo turner and I’m from UK I have been working around printers for 11 years. Canon printers are the easiest to install and set up. They require minimal effort with proper installation knowledge. You can download Canon.com/ijsetup and manuals easily from the Internet.