Are you facing error code 35 on your HP printer? Have you become tired of searching for the perfect methods to fix it? If your answer to the question is yes, your search has brought you to the right destination. We have discussed major reasons for error code 35 and the effective methods to sort it out. Before one tries to eliminate this error code, one first needs to know why error 35 occurs on an HP printer. Let’s get started.
Why does an HP Printer Display the Error Code 35?
The error code 35 is common, so it may appear on any HP printer model. Your Brother printer will stop printing documents in case the error code 35 appears. The sudden appearance of the error code 35 may annoy any printer user. We have given quick and simple methods to bypass the HP printer error code 35. Read below.
Methods to Bypass HP Printer Error Code 35
Anyone can eliminate error code 35 with the help of the steps mentioned in the article. Take a look at the solutions below.
To get rid of the error code 35 on your HP printer, you need to follow the instructions below:
- The first you need to do is update Windows.
- If the error code appears due to the operating system, the error will disappear as you update the Windows.
- Make sure that your PC has the latest version of Windows.
- Click the Start button.
- Go to the Configuration.
- Now, you need to go to the Windows Update option in the Settings section.
- When you see the Update Check option, click the same option.
- Windows will start looking for the latest version.
- As the latest version is detected, the download will begin.
- Go to the alternative Shut Down option.
- Update and shut down.
- Restart your PC so that the applied changes take place.
- Print a page to verify if the error code 35 is fixed.
In rare cases, the basic reason behind the occurrence of error code 35 is the obsolete drivers. If your HP printer drivers have become outdated, you need to update the printer drivers. We have given the complete process to update the drivers for your HP printer. Follow the steps:
- First of all, you need to press the Windows key + R on your keyboard.
- When the process is complete, you will see a Run dialog box on your printer’s screen.
- In the same box, you need to type service. msc and click the Enter key on the keyboard.
- When you reach the service window, search for the printer spooler.
- Click the Start button.
- When it starts, you need to right-click and select the Restart option.
- The procedure mentioned above will make the error 35 disappear on your HP printer.
When the settings you made are not correct may cause error 35. By resetting an HP printer, one can get rid of several annoying printer issues. We have explained the detailed procedure to restore an HP printer to factory defaults. Follow the instructions in the same way as explained below:
- You need to check the HP printer model as every HP printer model differs in terms of features.
- Look at the screen of your HP printer.
- If you see the Setup option, click the same.
- As you click the button, you will see the Tools button.
- After clicking on the Tools button, you need to click on the Restore Factory Defaults option.
- Finally, click Yes.
- Your HP printer will now restart.
- The printer has been reset to default settings.
- It will fix the error code 35 on your HP printer.
If performing the reset process does not make the error code 35 disappear, you can perform the hard reset on your HP printer and get rid of various printer problems, including the one mentioned in the article. Follow the instructions explained below:
- First of all, make sure that your HP printer is turned on.
- Open your printer and take the ink cartridges out of the printer.
- Detach all the power cables from the main power supply.
- Apart from this, remove the USB cables too.
- Keep the HP printer in the same way for at least 20 minutes.
- Reconnect the power cables and USB cable to the HP printer.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges and click them appropriately.
- Now, you need to switch on your HP printer.
- Print a page and see if the error code is resolved.
Note: If the error still appears and seems difficult to resolve, you should contact HP printer experts instead of taking risks.
HP printer error code 35 is common and may appear anytime. The solutions mentioned in the article will help you get rid of the error. We hope you find these solutions of great help to you.
James smith and I’m a Printer Operator for 8 years. I live in USA Though many companies manufacture printers, in my experience, HP printers are the best.Visit the website 123.hp.com/setup