However, most of the time, the apps on Windows 10 works completely fine. And unarguably, Windows 10 is the most commonly used operating system, developed by Microsoft. The company has added several great features to the operating system that enables the users to customize their computer system according to their preferences. But sometimes, while accessing any apps on a Windows 10 computer, the screen becomes blurry, and that makes the users unable to use the app. This usually happens when you have connected multiple monitors to your PC or if the configuration settings of the monitor get changed. Well, this is a common problem that any Windows 10 user can face at any time. And there is nothing to get worried about. This issue can be fixed quickly.
Are you also facing the exact issue on your Windows 10 computer? Don’t know how to fix it? If that is the problem, then now, there is no need to go anywhere else. You are not the only user who is experiencing this issue. And to fix the problem, we are here to provide you with the methods that you need to try. So, please go through this complete article to get the techniques.
Simple Tricks to Fix the Apps that Appear Blurry on Windows 10
There can be any reason why you are struggling with the problem of blurry apps on your Windows 10 computer system. One of the main reasons can be display scaling. Display Scaling is one of the great features of the Windows 10 operating system. But sometimes, it can make some apps blurry on your computer. And this is because not all the apps are compatible with the functionality. It doesn’t matter why you are facing the issue, but with the methods that we have mentioned here, any of the Windows 10 users can quickly fix the blurry apps on their computer. The techniques include some steps that you must follow to eliminate the problem. We have explained three methods here, and you can try any of them. So, let get started with the first trick.
Method 1: Using the Inbuilt Troubleshooter to Fix the Apps that Appear Blurry
Blurry apps is not a rare issue. And if you use a monitor with low resolution, and you have set the display settings to full HD resolution, then the apps will automatically appear in blurry vision. And to fix this, you can use Windows 10 inbuilt troubleshooter. Here’s how to access the Windows 10 inbuilt troubleshooter to resolve the issue of blurry apps:
- To get started, first of all, the users will have to right-click anywhere on their desktop screen.
- Now, from the appearing menu, click on the option of “Display Settings.”
- On the next screen, go to the left-hand pane and click on the “Display.” And then, go to the option of “Advanced Scaling Settings” given under the Scale and Layout section.
- On the Advanced Scaling Settings screen, you will see a toggle button given below the option of “Let Windows try to fix apps, so they’re not blurry.” You will have to turn on that toggle button.
- And now, the troubleshooter will start to fix the issue. At last, you will have to restart your computer system to save the changes. And now, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Method 2: Fixing the Blurry App by Customizing the DPI Settings of the App
If you are facing the blurry apps issue while using any particular app, then you should try to fix it by customizing the DPI settings. Here are the steps for customizing the DPI settings of a particular app:
- First of all, you will need to right-click on the app that keeps on showing blurry images and text.
- And now, click on the option of “Properties” from the menu appearing on your computer screen.
- Go to the “Compatibility” tab and then move towards the “Change high DPI settings” option.
- And next, checkmark the box that is given next to the option of “Use this setting to fix scaling problems for this program instead of the one in Settings.”
- On the same window, you will also need to enable the option of “Override high DPI scaling behavior” located under the high DPI scaling section.
- Next, from the “Application DPI drop-down menu,” select the application with which you are facing the issue.
- Finally, save the changes by clicking on the “Ok” option and then restart your computer system. And now, open the app and make sure that it starts to work fine.
Method 3: Fixing Scaling for the Apps that Appears Blurry
Here is another method that can fix the issue of blurry apps on a Windows 10 computer. When you try to access any apps on your computer, the operating system detects the issue, and you will see a pop-up appearing on your screen, “Fix apps that are blurry.” Here, you will have to proceed by choosing the option of “Yes, Fix Apps.”
So, by following any of the methods mentioned above, any Windows 10 users will be able to fix the problem within no time. And if you want to know more about Windows 10 features, you can go to our website.
Alex mercy and I am a writer. I live in Texas As a writer historical stuff attracts me. That’s why I activated an Ancestry DNA kit to find out my family’s history. To activate Ancestry DNA kit, visit: Ancestrydna.com/activate