Google’s Stadia Pro subscription starts at $9.99/month and provides some great services like discounted items from Stadia library, play in 4K and amazing games for free that players can play anytime they want. However, there are a lot of users who are using the Stadia Pro subscription for a long time and want to give it a break. Even if a user recently started their Stadia Pro free trial, and looking to manage or cancel its membership, they should know the right procedure. So here’s how users can manage their Stadia Pro subscription and cancel it before renewal.
How to Manage or Cancel Google Stadia Pro Subscription through Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store on the smartphone.
- Click on the Menu icon on the left side of the display.
- Press Subscription.
- Click on the Stadia Pro subscription.
- In the following tab, users can set up a backup payment method, update the primary payment method and cancel Stadia Pro subscription.
By following these steps on an Android device, users can manage or cancel their Stadia Pro subscription. If anyone wants to choose a different payment method, they can manage their payment details as well. However, if anyone doesn’t have an Android device, they still can manage the Stadia Pro subscription using the web.
Manage or Cancel Stadia Pro Subscription Using Web
Before stepping into managing Google Stadia Pro subscription, users have to log in their Stadia Pro account in their web browser.
- Open Stadia website and sign-in Google account.
- Press the Profile avatar image on the upper right side of the web page.
- Choose the Stadia Settings option.
- Press on Purchases & Subscriptions option.
- In the following tab, users will see their payments history and current subscription plan.
- Tap on Unsubscribe to cancel Stadia Pro subscription.
- Or click on Manage to make changes on payment information.
By following these steps, users can easily manage Stadia Pro subscription, and can also cancel the plan if the user doesn’t want to use further. Every user has to pay approximately $10/month to enjoy the games and other services. If any user doesn’t want to pay more to Google Stadia Pro subscription, they’ll have to cancel the subscription before the renewal date. However once the subscription is cancelled, users will be able to enjoy the benefits until the service concludes.
Even if the user cancels Stadia Pro subscription, they still can enjoy games and access other features of it, but users will have to pay for those services individually. If a user decides to re-activate their Google Stadia Pro subscription, they’ll regain all those services and games which they had in the previous subscription.