In this article, we have discussed the ways using which you can customize default mail and message replies on your Apple Watch. If you use an Apple Watch, you must be knowing that it offers a pretty easy and convenient way to keep track of various aspects like emails and messages and respond to them. It comes in use, especially when a user doesn’t have much time to send detailed replies, so the user may select from the handful of default replies in order to respond. watchOS also offers a flexible way to customize your default messages/mail replies on your Apple Watch so as to let you send your feedback immediately. On that note, let’s get started with the instructions to customize default mail and message replies on Apple Watch.
Edit Default Message/Mail Replies on Apple Watch
The Apple Watch offers a handful of options whenever any text message or email arrives. You can set your default message/mail reply so that you can respond to it within no time. For instance, you can reply using a voice dictation, scribble, fun-loving emojis, or using a pre-defined reply without needing to dig deeper into your iOS device.
With that said, you need to use the Watch App if you want to add a new reply or edit the already existing default mail or messages.
- Open the Watch app on your iOS device.
- Further, ensure you have selected the “My Watch” tab.
- Now, scroll below to the option “Mail/Messages” and tap on it. Be noted that both messages and mail replies follow the same process so that you can select your preferred option according to the requirements. We are going to use “Mail.”
- Now, select “Default Replies” and proceed to click on “Add Reply.”You can also edit the pre-existing messages or mail replies on your Apple Watch. To do that, click on Edit appearing at the upper-right corner of the display. Now, set a new reply and after typing it, save the changes by clicking on “Done.”
- Further, with the help of the on-screen keyboard, you need to type in your custom reply.
- Finally, make sure you click on Done in order to save the changes.
So, these were the steps to add or fine-tune mail/message replies on your Apple Watch. Now that you are familiar with the instructions, you can add a variety of replies so that they may prove helpful to respond quickly. That’s all from us for now.