Black Desert Online is one of the best sandbox-oriented multiplayer RPGs out there. The game allows users to experience fast-paced and action-packed combat. In the game, players get to hunt monsters and massive bosses. Gamers can create their hero using a customizable character creation system. But recently, many users are reporting that they are facing some crashing issues while playing the game. Here is how you can fix the issue.
Repairing the Black Desert Online Launcher
- Launch the Black Desert Online launcher, then sign into the account.
- Thereafter, click on the Settings button located on the right side.
- You should choose the option of ‘Click to start’ beside the Repair Mode.
- Hit on the Yes button and wait to finish the repair procedure.
- Once the process is over, reopen the game.
Fix the Game on Steam
- Firstly, open Steam and select the tab of the Library.
- After that, choose the ‘Black Desert Online’ game and right-click on it.
- Then choose the Properties option.
- Later, click on the tab of Local files and choose the ‘Verify integrity of game files’ option.
- Once the repair is complete, you can reopen the game.
Close Background Apps
- Go to the taskbar on your system and right-click on it.
- After that, choose the Task Manager option.
- Select the app you would like to close and right-click on it, then choose the End task option.
Remove the Cache of Game
- First, shut the game client on your system.
- Thereafter, hit the Windows and E hotkeys simultaneously to launch the File Explorer.
- You should choose the Documents option and reach the folder of ‘Black Desert.’
- Now, double-click on it.
- Navigate to the folder of UserCache and hit the Delete button.
- You should reach the installation folder of ‘Black Desert Online’ and remove the folder of Cache.
- Now, reboot the game.
Reinstall the Game
- Hit the Windows and R hotkeys simultaneously to launch the Run pop-up.
- Then insert ‘ appwiz.cpl’ in it and select the OK button.
- After that, select the ‘Black Desert Online’ and right-click on it, then choose the Uninstall button.
- Now, hit the Windows and E hotkeys simultaneously to launch the File Explorer.
- Thereafter, insert ‘%appdata%’ into it and hit the Enter button.
- You have to remove the folder of BlackDesertOnline.
- Finally, input ‘%localappdata%’ into the upper bar of File Explorer and hit the Enter button.
- Then, remove the folder of BlackDesertOnline.
John Hunt is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.