Rocket League is one of the most popular vehicular soccer video games given by Psyonix. It is available on all primary platforms like Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and Microsoft Switch. But according to few users, they are unable to launch the Rocket League game on their PC. So, if you are facing a similar issue, then here are some solutions given below.
Run as Administrator
Follow the instructions provided below:
- Reach the folder of game installation on your system.
- After that, select the ‘Rocket League Launcher.exe’ option, and right-click on it.
- Now, choose the Properties option.
- You need to choose the ‘Compatibility’ tab and mark the ‘Run as Administrator’ box.
- Then click on Apply.
- Click on the OK button to save the changes.
- Now, launch the game.
Confirm the Game Files
You can confirm the game files by pursuing the instructions provided below:
- Invoke the Steam client then go to the tab of LIBRARY.
- Thereafter, select the Rocket League and right-click on it.
- Now, pick the Properties option.
- Go to the tab of ‘LOCAL FILES’ and select the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE….’ Option.
- Now, hit the CLOSE button.
Turn off Overlay Feature
You can turn off the Overlay feature by pursuing the instructions provided below:
- On the Steam client, select the button of Steam in the upper left of the screen.
- You should choose the Settings option.
- Then pick the tab of In-Game option and untick these boxes to turn off the options of Overlay.
- Now, hit the OK button.
Modify Compatibility Mode
You can modify compatibility mode by pursuing instructions provided below:
- Go to the saving folder of Rocket League.
- Thereafter, select the ‘Rocket League Launcher’, and right-click on it then choose the Properties option.
- Once you reach the tab of Compatibility, select the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ option and pick the system into the menu of the drop-down.
- Now, hit the OK button and launch the ‘Rocket League’ game .
Remove d3d9.dll File
You can remove d3d9.dll by pursuing the instructions provided below:
- First of all, reach the saving folder of Rocket League on your device.
- After that, select the ‘Binaries’ option and right-click on it.
- Then choose the Win 32 option.
- Now, you will get ‘d3d9.dll’ into the folder.
- You should select the ‘d3d9.dll’, and right-click on it.
- Now, choose the Delete button.
Now, you will be able to launch the Rocket League game successfully.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security and utility software programes. He writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.