FIFA 21 is one of the most popular football simulation games published by EA. It is available on major platforms such as Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Google Stadia and Microsoft Windows. But at times, you may face difficulty when attempting to access Ultimate Team. So, if you are facing this issue, then read on and learn how to fix FIFA 21 ultimate team errors.
Reset the Password of EA Account
You can reset the password of EA account by following these instructions provided below:
- First of all, visit EA’s webpage to reset the password of the account.
- Thereafter, sign-in with the account of EA and the fresh password.
- You should reach the tab of Securities.
- Then you will be shown with the trusted devices list.
- You have to choose every device and untrust each one of them.
- Later, sign-in to the console.
- You should create the Xbox Live or PlayStation Plus account for the main account.
- Then remove the EA Play and EA associated games and settings.
Remove Optional Address of Mac
You can remove optional address of Mac by following these instructions provided below:
- Hold the button of Xbox to invoke the guide.
- After that, go to the Settings option.
- Then reach the ‘Network Settings’ option.
- You should choose the ‘Advanced Settings’ option.
- Thereafter, select the ‘Alternative MAC Address’ option.
- Navigate to the ‘Clear’ option.
- Once you do that, hit the button of Xbox on the console to turn it off.
- Later, detach the power cable from the outlet, then you have to wait for a while.
- Afterward, connect the power cable again into the outlet.
- You have to wait until you see the LED light from the power brick go from white to orange.
- Finally, turn on the console.
Remove Persistent Storage
You can remove persistent storage by following these instructions provided below:
- You should detach and connect the Xbox One again through the Internet.
- Thereafter, hit the Xbox button to invoke the guide.
- You have to reach the Settings option and then choose the ‘Blue Ray & Disc’ option.
- Go to the ‘Persistent Storage’ option and click on it.
- Now, hit the ‘Clear Persistent Storage’ option and click on it.
- You have to redo this procedure three times.
- Once you do that, you should power cycle the console of Xbox One.
The solutions mentioned above will help you fix the Ultimate Team error in FIFA 20.
Jay Cross is a trained office.com/setup expert who works with the development team with feedback from customers to make it to expectations. He lives in New York and In addition to his work, he also writes for his personal blog.